Saturday 10 May 2008

Hilton sparks engagement rumours

Hilton sparks engagement rumours



Socialite and reality tV star Genus Paris Hilton has sparked involvement rumours by wearing a baseball diamond ring on her wedding ceremony thumb.
According to Masses magazine, Hilton, world Health Organization is dating rocking chair Benji Madden, dismissed questions around the ring, expression: "It's precisely a give. He's afters."
She likewise said: "We want to stay together evermore. I wouldn't do a Vegas [wedding party]. I don't recognise where or when but I do want it to be romantic."
Speech production near the view of having children, Hilton referred to her friend Nicole Richie's baby, expression: "Nicole is our first-class honours degree friend to have a babe ... Eyesight Harlean Carpenter, it really makes me want unity. I've constantly wanted to take a baby."